Sanitation Standards online training teaches sanitation at a health grade level. A health grade level means that we mirror protocols that hospitals use to prevent the spread of bacteria, viruses, and blood-borne pathogens. This training supersedes any state mandates or cosmetology licensing. The training was designed for all learning styles and has both interactions and videos as content delivery composition.
- Lowering levels of bacteria found on cosmetics
- Avoiding cross contamination
- Eliminating the risk of spreading disease
- Keeping the client safe during an application
- Single use disposables
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Common contagions
- Covid-19 protocols
- Check points for learner retention
- Final assessment for certification
• ONLINE TRAINING
• BEAUTY, SPECIAL FX & THEATER MAKEUP PROTOCOLS
• PRESTIGE PIN*
• ADDED TO THE SANITATION SPECIALIST DATABASE
• DIGITAL BADGE*
*Digital Certification Badge – Upon successful completion of the training and the course feedback, your customized digital badge will be available once you exit the training.
*Certificate of Completion and Prestige Pin – Upon successful completion of the training, you will be mailed a Certificate of Completion and Prestige Pin.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please email info@
There are no reviews yet.