By becoming a certified “Safe Salon” you can display to your customers that you have taken the necessary steps to ensure their health and wellness by showcasing your “Safe Salon” certification. You will provide assurance that both your salon and your makeup artists are trained in health grade sanitation.
In 3 Simple Steps, You Can Protect Your Clients & Your Salon’s Reputation
1. START TRAINING NOW
- Get access immediately
- Receive your sanitation skit (if applicable)
- Get started
2. COMPLETE TRAINING
- Start and stop at anytime
- Learn anywhere on any device
- Complete your final assessment
3. GET CERTIFIED!
- Gain the confidence that you are protecting your clients & career
- Receive your certifications, pin, and digital badge
- Clients will know you as a Certified Sanitation Specialist
What are the requirements?
- All staff that applies makeup or sells cosmetics must be certified as a Sanitation Specialist through our training.
- The makeup station must have the proper sanitation items needed for health grade sanitation protocols during a makeup application.
- The salon must have physical or virtual audits to ensure the salon has a clean environment and is equipped with the correct products and procedures for a safe makeup application.
Trusted by Industry Experts
From professional celebrity artists to everyday makeup artists, Sanitation Conversion is the Certification that is trusted by all
Celebrity Makeup & Hair Artist
Celebrity Makeup Artist & Global Artistry Director for Haus Labs
Journeyman Makeup Artist Local 706 Clinical Esthetician
Comprehensive Solutions to Health Grade Sanitation
The only health grade sanitation training for makeup artists