Members of the media are encouraged to contact us for press inquiries about Sanitation Conversation™.
“½ x height” is the protected area around the logo that maximizes its impact. This space must be kept free of all other graphics and text, including other logos. It is also the minimum distance the logo can be from the edges of an electronic document or printed piece .
Logo Correct and Incorrect Usage
- Reproduce the logo consistently in all publications and visual materials.
- Reproduce the logo in the colors specified in this guide.
- Allow the logo to stand distinct and clear of any other mark or text.
- Regroup or reformat the text in any way
- Combine the logo with any additional symbols
- Distort, stretch, or squeeze the logo either horizontally or vertically
- Tilt the logo at an angle
- Use a different font
- Change the colors to any besides the approved colors
Grey: Hex#858585 RGB 133,133,133 CMYK 50,42,42,6
Blue: Hex#7da7d9 RGB 125, 169, 217 CMYK 51, 25, 0, 0